Hello! Thank you for your interest! In this section you can get the answers to some of the most common questions about Teleperformance.
What do you do at Teleperformance?
- We are the largest contact center in Mexico. We work with several U.S. companies such as travel, GPS, telecommunications and power companies and department stores where we give telephone assistance to their clients regarding technical and/or billing issues. All calls are inbound; we do NOT make calls, therefore we are NOT Telemarketing.
What are the requirements to work at Teleperformance?
- English language proficiency (80% – 100%).
Completed high school.
Basic computer skills. No specific software is required, only that you know the basics (like copy, paste, save files, delete files, etc.).
You have to be 16 years old or older.
Moral commitment of at least 6 months. We will not be able to offer you vacations or special permissions during this period (any emergency or special event can be seen directly with your coach or supervisor).
How does Teleperformance schedules work?
Our schedules are variable; this depends on the hours you choose to work per week: Full time from 40 to 48 hours per week, or part time from 20 to 35 hours per week (ideal for people who are studying or have children under 13 years old).
Your working hours will be delivered 15 days in advance, so you can organize your daily activities.
Your check-in, check-out or free days can change from week to week. Your schedules may vary from 4 to 8 hours a day, in addition to your mealtime.
If I am a student or parent what should I do for Teleperformance to block my schedule?
- Teleperformance can block you schedules if you are a student o single parent; these are called “restrictions”. All of them need to be backed up with proof and need to be handed in at the moment you get hired with us.
Do you offer law benefits?
- Yes, we offer all law benefits.
Do you offer training?
- We have a training period that lasts from 2-7 weeks depending on the line of business which we invite you to work in. During this period we require your full attendance and punctuality the 7 hours a day from Monday to Saturday, in either of our training schedules (7:30 am to 2:30 pm or 3:00 pm to 10:00 pm), where you can choose the one that suits you better. Our training period is PAID plus you’ll receive a training bonus. Details will be explained to you during your hiring process.
Are there growth opportunities?
- We have many growth opportunities; we are very interested in the personal and professional development of our team. Job vacancies are offered internally first, this gives our employees the opportunity to apply and compete for any position. The only requirement is for you to have tenure of 3 months or more.
How is your hiring process?
- We start with a small telephone interview in English to evaluate your English level. Afterwards, we’ll invite you to a live interview in one of our recruitment centers (to find the recruitment center in your city click here) to give you more information about the job and, if possible, during the same day we can give you a job offer and sign you a contract! It’s easy and fast! Apply now, here!